Lisa Hensel, M.Sc.
Lisa Hensel, M. Sc.
- 01/2019: Non-medical Practitioner for Psychotherapy
- 09/2018: Master of Science, Psychology, Ulm University, Germany
- 07/2016: Bachelor of Science, Psychology, Ulm University, Germany
- 10/2018 – present: Research Associate and Ph.D Student at the Chair for Work and Organizational Psychology, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen- Nürnberg, Germany
- 04/2018 – 09/2018: HR Working Student at AKKA DSW GmbH, Ulm, Germany
- 02/2018 – 03/2018: Applied Military Psychology Intern at Bundeswehr, Amberg, Germany
- 08/2017 – 02/2018: Personnel Development Intern at AUDI AG, Ingolstadt, Germany
- 10/2014 – 06/2017: HR Working Student at AKKA DSW GmbH, Ulm, Germany
- 08/2014 – 10/2014: Office Management Working Student at AKKA DSW GmbH, Ulm, Germany
- 01/2009 – 08/2011: Bank and Office Clerk at Sparkasse Nürnberg, Nuremberg, Germany
- 09/2006 – 01/2009: Office Clerk Trainee at Sparkasse Nürnberg, Nuremberg, Germany
- Effects of acute and chronic stress
- Stress and helping behavior
- Coping and detachment