Public authorities are obliged to make websites and mobile applications accessible in accordance with Directive (EU) 2016/2102 of the European Parliament and of the Council. The following accessibility statement documents the implementation status of this website in accordance with the applicable legislation.
The accessibility statement belongs to the following website(s): www.work-and-organizational-psychology.phil.fau.eu
Partially Compliant: Some parts of the content are not fully compliant with the accessibility standard.
|Creation Date||19. October 2021|
|Last revision:||19. October 2021|
Known accessibility issues
Listing and explanation of the problems with the implementation of the accessibility of this website.
Nicht barrierefrei zugängliche Inhalte
- PDF documents created before 23.09.2018 could not yet be converted to a barrier-free format.
- Some documents have been provided by third parties (for example, the Examination Office, other FAU bodies, ministries, etc.). These documents are not available in an accessible version.
- Some PDF documents included in the website are created by cooperation partners who have not yet been able to provide an accessible format.
Help and contact in case of problems
You may have shortcomings in meeting the requirements notify the accessibility or information that is not accessible be presented barrier-free.
Dominik KemmerNägelsbachstraße 49c, 91052 Erlangen
- Phone: 0049 (0) 9131 85-64070
- EMail: email@example.com
Remains a request for the possibility of contact within six weeks in full or in part unanswered, the competent authority checks at the request of the user, whether in the context of Monitoring against the operators of the web offer measures are required.
Contact information of the enforcement oversight body:
Landesamt für Digitalisierung, Breitband und VermessungSt.-Martin-Straße 47
- Phone: +49 89 2129-1111
- Fax: +49 89 2129-1113
- EMail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web: https://www.ldbv.bayern.de/digitalisierung/bitv.html